Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged: Ipod Shuffle 'Miracles' Fly My Pretties

So I was tagged on Facebook but doing this I discovered how much great music is tucked away on my ipod that I had forgotten about.

What does your music library say about you?
--------------------------
1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 5 friends
--------------------------

What do your friends think of you?
King Tubby's Borderline Dub - Augustus Pablo & King Tubby

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Aerials - System of a Down

How would you describe yourself?
Rhymes & Reasons - John Denver

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Cheating on you - Franz Ferdinand (I don't think I can really agree with that one!)

How do you feel today?
Rambling from the Anatoki - Salmonella Dub

What is your life's purpose?
The Trial - Pink Floyd

What is your motto?
My World - Metallica

What do you think about very often?
Boys from the County Hell - The Pogues

What is 2 + 2?
Crying Shame - Jack Johnson

What do you think of your best friend?
Oughta be in love - Dave Bobbyn (she is and sh'es moving to Oz - sniff :-( )

What do you think of the person you like?
Sick Sad Little World - Incubus

What is your life story?
Ain't my bitch - Metallica

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nobody Knows - Bob Marley & the Wailers

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Seed of Life - Dubwize

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Old Piano - Frou Frou

What will they play at your funeral?
Company Sin - John Butler Trio

What is your hobby/interest?
Brothers on a Hotel Bed - Death Cab for Cutie (hahahahaha)

What is your biggest fear?
No Pride - Green Day

What is your biggest secret?
What your soul sings - Massive Attack (this one is pretty true)

What do you think of your friends?
Same size feet - Stereophonics (when I want to borrow shoes!)

What will you post this as?
Miracles - Fly my pretties

I tag...whoever wants to redoscover their music!!

1 comment:

Modelmental said...

This is too cute! Though I'm afraid to display my cheesy and out-dated music library to the world, I just have to do it. Thanks for the fun!