Monday, October 6, 2008

Never again?

Please read Vestine's story and remember to be thankful for all the good things that we have in life.

I wrote my dissertation at university on the reasons behind the inaction of the UN and the international community on Rwanda's 1994 genocide. So this story brings back all the stories I read during the time researching my paper. I won't get political here, it's not the place.

I really don't know if I would have the strength to endure what Vestine and so many others in this world have endured, would you?

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I can't thank you enough for posting on this here. Let me also say that I would have loved to have had the opportunity to have read your thesis and I can only imagine how difficult (but valuable) it must have been to write.