Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Friday

Well its nearly 5pm and home time!

I'm looking forward to spending this rainy Friday evening cooking dinner for my lovely friend E and her roommate and then going to see 'Nights at Rodanthe', which looks like it will make me shed a tear or two!

Tomorrow I'm going to use the horrid weather as an excuse to stay in bed until about midday and catch up on Heroes.

Enjoy your weekends whatever you are doing.

I'm off to Macy's now to see Victoria and David who are launching their new fragrance! oooh!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oooh, David & Victoria?! What did her new hair look like?

Sunny here in London for the second weekend in a row. Making the transition to autumn very pleasant!

Hope you have a good weekend.

MouseClark said...

I decided that fighting the crowds was not how I wanted to spend my Friday evening so I skipped Macy's and checked out the photos online. Victoria's hair looked great - I love her new pixie look.