Monday, September 29, 2008

Assignment Hell

So I have a horrid vile and nasty assignment due in next week. I need to have a final draft to my tutor by Monday, for me this means having it done really by Wednesday. (Still waiting to confirm it but should be doing something fun and exciting this weekend but means I will be away from Thursday evening until Monday and I'm going to see the Black Kids gig on Wednesday night). So I need to write 3000 words today and tomorrow. So far I have 189...not doing so well really. I have already accepted that I will be failing the module since a) my tutor has not given me any help and b) I'm not entirely sure I really understand what I'm supposed to be doing.

It is my own fault for leaving it to the last minute but somehow I just couldn't bring myself to even attempt anything earlier. I think I was hoping it would disappear if I ignored it!

So now I must try and produce a piece of work that is not too awful. Wish me luck!

No comments: